BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS


Saturday, July 2, 2011

Update

Hey guys. I don't know how many of you actually follow me on this blog, but apparently some of my ff viewers still do and wrote to me about it the other day so I figured I'd explain on here, too.
I had scoliosis surgery recently, and honestly, it's hell for me to even roll over, much less write. I'm trying, though. Just be patient. I haven't given up on Stranded, it's almost finished and there's no reason for me to abandon my baby.
I know there's only 16 chapters up on here, but if you want the other 22 or 23 chapters (I honestly can't remember right now how mnay I have posted) you can always find me on fanfiction.net under the penname dangerousandbeautiful. I have other stories up that have been updated, too, simply because they were more fun to write right before my surgery.
I'm getting better every day. I'll be writing more in no time. I promise. Meanwhile, watch Harry Potter. Seriously, it's better than Twilight movies anyway.

0 comments: